|« Back to calendar||« Previous Event | Next Event »|
WE CAN NOT GUARANTEE GROCERY BAGS WILL BE AVAILABLE.
PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN BAGS FOR EACH MARKET VISIT.
Eligibility for market is once a month based on a waiting period of 30 days from the last visit.
- Sign in at the front desk to receive a customer number.
- While waiting to see an intake worker, have a seat in the black chairs.
- When your number is called to see the intake worker present your Virtual Case Manager ID Card to be scanned. New customers need to present picture identification and proof of residency to be assigned a card.
- While waiting to go into the market, have a seat in the white chairs.
- A market worker will call your number and accompany you during the market trip. Assistance with recipes, nutritional information and meal planning is available.
Please remain seated at all times inside the waiting area.
Smoking is only permitted in the parking lot 50 ft from the ramp door.
No food or drink of any kind is permitted in the agency.
No cell phone usage in the facility. If you need to use your phone, you must go outside.
If your number is called and you are not available, you will have to wait until you can be worked back into the system.