|« Back to calendar||« Previous Event | Next Event »|
Eligibility for market is once a month based on a waiting period of 30 days from the last visit.
You need to bring:
Picture ID for all household members age 18 and older
Proof of residency
Proof of all children under 18 (medical cards, birth certificates)
SSN's for every household member
Proof of all household income
Proof of all household expenses
PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN BAGS FOR EACH MARKET VISIT.
It is the agency's policy to never refuse service during market hours to anyone meeting eligibility rules. If you are refused service ask to speak to Executive Administrative Staff immediately.
- Sign in at the front desk to receive a customer number.
- While waiting to see an intake worker, have a seat in the black chairs.
- When your number is called to see the intake worker be prepared to present your I.D. and household documents.
- After seeing the intake worker, while waiting to go into the market, have a seat in the white chairs.
- A market worker will call your number and accompany you during the market trip. Assistance with recipes, nutritional information and meal planning is available.
Please remain seated at all times inside the waiting area.
Children may not be left unattended by an adult at anytime.
Smoking is only permitted in the parking lot 50 ft from the door.
No food or drinks of any kind are permitted in the agency.
No cell phone usage in the facility. If you need to use your phone, you must go outside.
If your number is called and you are not available, you will have to wait until you can be worked back into the system.